Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What a mess!!!!






OH MY GOSH. It's true that only your hair dresser knows. (That's would be Dari.) Let's see if try number three works. If you have read my other blog it's not real, it is only a figment of your imagination, or is it mine. That's scarry!!! Here we go, I HOPE. Well the summer has come and gone, way to quickly. It started out with Spencers graduation, and looking forward to him going to college. He now is at SUU. Parker and Michael in football training, not much has changed for them. Practice, school, more practice and games. Although Parker still found time to get himself grounded. While they were gone the week of July 7th to football camp Jack and I took a motor cycle trip to Yellow Stone. Aside from some time alone, I wanted to see a Moose. But, the only wildlife I got to see was the Bare running around my hotel room every night. It was a great way To spend my 50th birthday. My children had other plans. On July 12th the two oldest, with the help of their father and a well behaved neighbor pulled off a surprise party. Surprise it was, surprise people showed up, great food and it was fun, with Jack giving me a scooter. When asked if I felt older my reply was, "how can I feel older when still acting like a teen." So my ride to and from work is like a little minny trip every day. How can I be going to work when I'm having so much fun getting there. August was spent with Dari being sick, and that's putting it mild. I always thought I would be a great Grandma. But, what I'm finding out is it's a lot of work. And yet there are times when Grandma is the best thing in the world to be. Well here I am again ready to push Post or save, I have to go to work now so hope this works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You did it! Good job! Looks great. Keep up the good work-next on to the music and pictures:)